GO Launcher is the most popular home app in Android Market. It allows users to customize home screen, change themes, use smooth transition animation as well as various widgets and screen locks. It brings you a fresh and extraordinary mobile operation experience. Go Launcher Ex, unlike Launcher Pro Plus, is a completely free launcher on the Android Market. However, to be able to use widgets for the launcher, you will have to install a separate app–a slightly involved process that I find a bit annoying
- Thousands of personalized themes
- Various widgets and screen locks (weather, switcher, calendar…)
- Extremely smooth transition animation
- Smooth flipping operation
- User-defined folder to easily categorize apps
Many options in preferences to help you customize you phone!
1. How to get themes, widgets and lockers?
a) Search ‘go launcher theme’, ‘go widget’ or ‘go locker’ in Android Market.
b) Use GO Store via menu button in GO Launcher.
2. How to set transition animation?
Use ‘Effects settings’ via button in GO Launcher.
3. Icons are too small?
Use ‘Icon Size’ option in ‘Preferences->Visual settings->Icons’ to make icons bigger.
3. Long press the app icon to enter editing mode on home screen and app drawer.
4. Glide up to open menu and glide down to pull down notification.
5. The widgets in the screenshots belong to GO Widget, attainable from Android Market or GO Store.
Download from market:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gau.go.launcherex