Cut The Rope is an addictive game available in all mobile platforms and recently released for Mac OS. Cut the rope Experiments was released a few weeks ago in the Android Market and the game looks good just like the previous version. The little candy loving monster Om Nom gets adopted by a nerd scientist who studies his candy loving behaviour and conducts experiments on him.
Here is the official description:
- 125 new experiments (levels) across 5 colorful new settings, with more to come!
- 5 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, and Bath Time
- New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, and water!
- New characters
- New storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
- New social integration: find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album to share on Facebook.
- Scoreloop achievements and leaderboards - compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!
This addictive game is not available in the Google Play (formerly Andorid Market) for free. This version and the old version can be downloaded only after payment. However GetJar has released the game for free and you can download it from the link given below.