There was a post on how you can root the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. If you were worried about losing your Warranty due to rooted phone then you can get it back by unrooting. Here is how you can unroot the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. The process is almost exactly the same. The only difference is in the file that is used as an update in the process. Anyway without delay let us continue onto how you can unroot your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Make sure you do not have any updates of Super User App on your phone. If you do then remove them then continue the tutorial.
- Download this file and copy it onto your Samsung Galaxy Y's SD Card. You do not need to extract the file or anything.
- Next you will need to switch off and switch on into recovery mode. To do this, hold the power, volume up and the home button simultaneously.
- Navigate in recovery mode using the Volume Up and Down Keys. Just select install zip from SD Card and select the zip file you copied into the SD Card.
- Once the process is complete your Samsung Galaxy Y will be unrooted.
That's it. If you have any doubts feel free to comment. :)